LOCATION: Rogers, AR
JOB DESCRIPTION: This entry-level position will be responsible for the hands-on management of the project development and transaction execution process for distributed generation projects. The Project/Data Analyst will be responsible for coordinating project development and transaction execution including engineering, design, interconnection, permitting and project investment analysis and approval activities.
The Analyst will work closely with the analysis and development teams to ensure successful project development and execution. Key Responsibilities:
1. Analyst will assist in the planning, execution and management of all aspects of the day to day transaction and project development process for solar, battery storage, fuel cell, and LED retrofit projects.
2. Works with executive leadership team identifying renewable energy opportunities based on client portfolios.
3. Analyze key project details such as utility data, facility load profiles, and system operating data using software platform.
4. Run financial models to estimate customer savings or value.
5. Lead due diligence of projects, as appropriate.
6. Collect and assemble utility data
7. Acquire and manage data required for RFP process
8. Participates in the bid review process and financial analysis to ensure that the deal structure, economic and tax assumptions are properly analyzed.
9. Schedules tasks and prepare regular progress reports for internal and external distribution.
10. Prepare customer cost savings analyses, comparing utility rates to PPA, lease or ownership prices. Prepare presentations to internal and external executives.
11. Foster effective and positive business relationships with all parties throughout all project phases, and develops and maintain relationships with U.S and/ or international industry contacts.
12. Assist in the presentation of proposals to clients and channel partners.
13. Closely follows industry trends and competitor activities, including regulatory/ financial incentives, power pricing and structured financing transactions.
14. Perform other duties as required
REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor’s degree in engineering, mathematics, physics, economics or other related degree preferred and one or more years of work experience in project management, analysis, or renewable energy. Direct experience in managing the clean energy development process and financing strongly preferred. The ability to stay current with changing technologies, regulations, and trends, including building and maintaining strong relationships with clients, partners and industry leaders. Proven ability to gather, validate, and analyze quantitative information with accuracy and reliability. Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and projects. Strong prioritization, communication and organizational skills; and the ability to quickly work into new tasks and accommodate with new circumstances. Must have an entrepreneurial attitude and a diplomatic approach. Ability to travel 7-10 days a month, as required. Ability to perform duties in a collaborative, unstructured working environment. Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills. Strong analytical, quantitative and problem solving skills. Self-starter with strong organizational skills, extreme attention to detail and commitment to producing high quality work product, and ability to multi-task under tight time pressures.
Please send resumes to email@example.com